Church of Christ in LaRoche Township (also known as Academy Congregational Church) is a church in Academy, South Dakota. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. The church was built in three sections, the first being the original, one-story Church of Christ in LaRoche Township built in 1893. In 1898 the Colvin Church was moved to 6.5 feet (2.0 m) to the site by 42 horses, and was attached to the west side. In 1902 a rear annex was added. References External links Media related to Academy, South Dakota Church of Christ at Wikimedia Commons .